"The longer I think about it the more it seems to me that we who are still alive are unreal in the eyes of the dead, that only occasionally, in certain lights and atmospheric conditions, do we appear in their field of vision." - W. G. Sebald

20/09/24

evidence #4

don't know where to begin. there's so much to show. the evidence keeps building up. i've decided to start uploading his tapes, if anyone can transcribe them or decipher their meaning. the notebooks are currently impenetrable but i hope whatever is on the tapes might reveal something about them.


 


i've gone about fixing up his guitar and wearing his jacket. maybe i'm losing it. 

tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rally Cars

Everyone listen to Asaph please, he is going to tell us about his trip to... I like rally cars. I tell everyone because I love rally cars. I...