Everyone listen to Asaph please, he is going to tell us about his trip to...
I like rally cars. I tell everyone because I love rally cars. In the last class Asaph tell me he going to America. I been America, on a plane. Everyone screaming, everyone scared because I was sick. But I love rally cars, in my town they have a race. My uncle take me there when I was small. Now it’s online, can watch online. My dad he don’t like rally cars, he hate rally cars. I want to go back my town, to live. See my dad.
…and in America they have…
I went to America, California with my mum. Too hot there, I don’t like go too many places, stay one place, one place. My mum like travel, she don't care. So hot, I got eczema, so hot and I was in the road, ambulance come for me. Everyone scared. I just want to live my town. See rally cars.
And what did everyone get up to this weekend?
Just hoover.
No.
No.
Hoover, just hoover. Stay inside.
I see anything, don’t like it, hoover.
AND WATCH RALLY CARS. My dad hate rally cars. When I was small (this high) walking in the road got hit, rally car hit me. Small boy. That’s why my dad hate rally cars. My uncle love rally cars. Can watch online now, online.

No comments:
Post a Comment